The vintage inspired Christmas tree you helped us to decorate was such a hit this holiday season. So it got me reminiscing about some of our other nostalgic items in store you may not know about! As a result, here is my* top 10 list of vintage inspired products you can find at Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland this season:
VINTAGE INSPIRED PRODUCTS FEATURED:
- Ceramic Christmas Tree With Lights (White Tree 1190250; Green Tree 1177183)
- Silent Night Chapel 11″ Round Linen (1212400)
- White And Brass Electric Window Candle (1061236)
- Angel Brass Candle Chime (1177678)
- 24″ Fiber Optic Wreath With White And Color Changing Lights (1209068)
- Elves In Red Felt Suit (Boy 1197173; Girl 1197175 )
- Blow Molds (Candle 1214072; Santa 1214070)
- Snow Window Spray (1210062)
- Wooden Tree With Miniature Ornaments (1174016)
- Advent Countdown Taper Candle (1197750)
No CHRISTmas is complete without celebrating the birth of Jesus!
And no one has been telling that story better than the House of Fontanini. Founded in 1908, the Fontanini family has been in business for over a century.
Proudly available among Bronner’s nativity selections for over 60 years, originator Wally Bronner had actually discovered the Fontanini nativities in Italy, direct, sometime in the 60s. For this reason, I had to include them in our top vintage products!
REMINISCE & SHARE
Do any of these vintage-inspired products remind you of your own Christmases past? We’d love to hear your stories in the comments below. Or share photos of your own nostalgic displays by giving us a tag, @BronnersChristmas on Facebook and Instagram, or @BronnersXmas on Twitter.
*Post disclaimer: Opinions expressed are solely my own based on product availability at time of post and do not express the views or opinions of Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland.