“S’more brownies please!”
That’s exactly what you’ll be yelling after eating these deliciously … gooey … chocolaty … brownies. At least, that’s what we were yelling when we ate them. Once a tray of these were out for our coworkers to eat, they were quickly gone! Now, what was that again we were yelling? Oh, that’s right, “S’more brownies, please!”
As you may know, we love Christmas, but we also have room in our hearts (and our bellies) for s’mores! We LOVE them so much that we have a whole ornament section dedicated to them.
New this year, we have s’more household products including mugs, dish towels, salt and pepper shakers PLUS a cute little plush s’more! I mean, that guy just screams, “I love s’mores!”, doesn’t he!
This is a Bronner’s Blog original recipe! So make sure to print, save and PIN this page! Believe us, you WILL NOT regret it.
Graham Cracker Crust
– 10 graham crackers, crushed finely
– 1 stick of melted unsalted butter
– Parchment Paper
– 1 box of brownie mix (choose whichever brand you prefer)
– 1 cup marshmallow crème
– 1 jar of hot fudge
– 3 Tbsp water
– 2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9×9 square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until well combined. Press into bottom of baking dish. Place dish in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
3. Mix brownies as directed on the box.
4. Take the baking dish out of the freezer and pour brownie batter on top of crust. Bake in oven as directed on the box.
5. Once brownies are done, let cool for 30 minutes.
6. Use a wooden dowel to poke holes into brownies about 1-2 inches apart. You can go all the way down until you hit the crust.
7. Microwave marshmallow crème uncovered on high for 30-45 seconds or until soft in a microwavable bowl. Add water, stir until smooth and pourable. You might need to add more water to get the smooth consistancy.
8. Pour marshmallow crème over brownies and let sit for another 15-20 minutes.
9. Top brownies with miniature marshmallows. Before setting your oven to broil, make sure you have your oven rack about 4-6 inches from heat. Set oven to broil.
10. Broil the brownies with marshmallows 2-3 minutes; keep an eye on them! Depending on your oven, it might take less time for the marshmallows to lightly brown. (In the video, we use a culinary hand torch; you can do this as well instead of broiling).
11. When marshmallows are lightly browned, remove from oven and top with hot fudge.
Music Credit: http://www.purple-planet.com
Alright, we are off to make s’more of these brownies, just looking at these pictures is making us want another piece!
4 thoughts on “S’more Brownies Recipe”
Hi Gary, you have to post Harry’s birthday on the “Keep Calm and Party with a prince” story in order to be eligable to win. Thanks!
September 15, 1984
Hi Mary! You will need to have this comment posted on the Prince Story, not on the s’more story to be eligable for the contest. Thanks!