Who’s ready to ham it up this Christmas! If you aren’t, we certainly are!
Before eating that big Christmas meal together, family and friends usually gather and enjoy some drinks and appetizers. Our little Christmas gift to you is this stress-free cheese ball appetizer recipe from Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites Cookbook Volume 2, that will be an instant hit at Christmas this year!
HAM AND CHEESE BALL
– 2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
– 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
– 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
– green onion, chopped
– ham, chopped
1. Mix together the cream cheese, dressing packet, and shredded cheese.
2. Form into a ball.*
3. Cover completely with the chopped green onion and ham.
Recipe Note: Wrap in plastic wrap and chill first to shape the ball more easily. Alternatively, you can roll the mix into a long log as well, and slice before serving.
*submitted by Lu Ehrlinger
Make sure to grab any leftover ham from your Christmas gathering’s because this appetizer can be made again for a New Year’s Eve party!
Share with us some of your favorite appetizers to have during the Christmas season in the comments below!