Christmas cookies from Bronner’s are a great holiday-pick-me up any time of the year! In fact, delicious, decorated sugar cookies from Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland’s Season’s Eatings snack area are a top item on the menu. They’re also popular with Mrs. Claus, who joined Bronner’s cookie elves to learn how to make Bronner’s Festive Cookie Frosting Recipe.
Bronner’s Signature Sugar Cookies With Mrs. Claus
The Great Cookie Debate …
Sprinkles …. Or no sprinkles?! Let us know your vote in the comments below!
Bronner’s Festive Cookie Frosting Recipe
Bronner’s Festive Cookie Frosting recipe is available in two versions: Basically, the first version in our staff cookbook, “Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites,” uses egg whites and requires refrigeration. The second version, available here and at https://bronners.com/cookie-frosting-recipe, uses a powdered vanilla and no egg whites.
Bronner’s Festive Cookie Frosting
- 2/3 cup shortening
- 2 1/2 teaspoons powdered vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2- pound bag of powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons milk (more if needed)
- Beat the shortening, powdered vanilla and salt on high until fluffy.
- Next, add the powdered sugar. Mixing on low speed, gradually add the milk until evenly blended.
- Then beat on high speed about 2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Finally, divide and add food coloring as desired and decorate with knife or frosting bag.
- Extra frosting can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three weeks or in the freezer up to one month if stored in an airtight container.
More Christmas Cookies from Bronner’s
Looking for tried and true cookie recipes? Our Almond Crescent Cookies, for example, are light and subtle with a delicious coating of powdered sugar. In addition, our Gingerbread Cookies with Icing are filled with sugar and spice and everything nice!
Did You Know?
Just for fun, Autumn the Elf introduced Mrs. Claus to the world of mad libs recently at Bronner’s. For certain, when Mrs. Claus visits Bronner’s, it all fun and games!
5 Little Known Facts About Mrs. Claus
- To begin with, she loves girls’ getaways to Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland with Autumn the Elf any time of year. (Of course, it’s a little more difficult to get away from the North Pole during the Christmas season.)
- In short, her favorite color is white. “It goes with everything,” Mrs. Claus said, “and is the color of snow!”
- Indeed, Mrs. Claus loves a good hot cocoa bar. Her favorite topping is marshmallows.>
- To be sure, she loves to put jigsaw puzzles together with Santa on quiet winter evenings. Her new favorite is this puzzle from Bronner’s.
- Finally, one of Mrs. Claus’s favorite jobs at the North Pole is helping Santa find homes for toys on the Island of Misfit Toys. She is happy to report that each year they are able to find a happy home for every toy that has been left on the island.