Holidays and food … so hoppy together! 🎶 But really, they have a way of gathering people, don’t they? Our carrot-shaped fiesta cheese spread recipe is sure to be a hit this Easter!
We put an egg-citing twist on one of our previously featured dip recipes to create this fun carrot-shaped cheese spread for Easter. If it’s shaped like a carrot, does that automatically make it more nutritious?!😂
While we were whipping this quick beauty up, we can tell you it had everyone curiously inquiring … and moving in … quick. Like a bunny!
With a short list of simple ingredients, just a few minutes of your time and not much skill level required at all, you too can have this delightfully appet-eye-zing dish to pass at your next party!
We’re sure every-bunny will enjoy it, and we even think the Easter Bunny himself might be willing to trade in his carrots for this flavor-filled version!
Carrot-Shaped Fiesta Cheese Spread
– 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
– 1 1/2 T. Hidden Valley fiesta ranch dip mix (dry)
– 3 green onions, finely chopped
– shredded cheddar cheese, to coat
– one bunch curly leaf parsley, to garnish
– crackers, to serve
1. Combine cream cheese and Hidden Valley fiesta ranch dip mix.
2. Fold in chopped green onions.
3. Refrigerate for approximately 30 minutes if the mix is too soft to form.
4. Shape cheese spread into a carrot shape, cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Add long-stem parsley sprigs to garnish the top for “carrot greens.”
Nibble, nibble, crunch!
ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THE EASTER BUNNY …
got us to thinking …
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
What are your best tips for hiding Easter eggs? And what does the Easter Bunny do all year long? We think Dietrich nailed it; how about you?!