Sometimes salads can be boring. Well, my friends, this salad is far from that. It doesn’t even include the staple ingredient that most salads do – lettuce! We are sharing with you a creamy, sweet and delicious salad perfect for a summer potluck or your next barbecue.
Let’s first talk about how adorable that cutting board is! We loved using this wooden Michigan board for a lot of our foodie shots that we took. Keep an eye out for it in our up-and-coming recipe posts!
The best part about this salad is it’s easy to make. It’s one of those recipes that you can whip up in less than 30 minutes – always a bonus! This recipe was found in Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites Book 1, which you can purchase online and in-store.
Below we have provided the recipe, as well as an instructional video on how to make this tasty salad.
Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
– 2 large bunches of broccoli, chopped flowerets only
– 1 head of cauliflower, chopped flowerets only
– 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1 lb. bacon, cooked and cut into pieces (could also use real bacon bits)
– 1 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
– 1/2 cup sugar or 10 Equal packets
– 2 tbsp. vinegar
1. Mix broccoli, cauliflower, cheese and bacon together in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in separate bowl (This will be the dressing.)
3. Just before serving, mix the salad and dressing together.
Eat up and enjoy!
– Bronner’s Blog Team