We’re putting a spin on Taco Tuesday! Today our breakfast tacos join Bronner’s Breakfast Club series. Surely, we’re bringing the fun back to breakfast!
Why Eating Breakfast is Good for You
According to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, eating breakfast is good for you.
- For example, breakfast revs up your metabolism, helping you burn calories throughout the day.
- Also, breakfast pumps up your energy levels, making you less likely to gain weight and grow tired throughout the day.
- Eating breakfast, in fact, can balance your glucose (blood sugar) levels. Stable glucose levels can keep you mentally sharper, more focused and better able to process information.
- For the most part, folks who eat breakfast are more likely to consume more fruits, vegetables, whole grains and milk than those who don’t.
- And those who breakfast daily are less likely to become overweight. All things considered, excess weight can play a part in developing high cholesterol and blood pressure. These two, by and large, can play a part in developing heart disease.
“Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites” Breakfast Tacos
All in all, each “Bronner’s Flavorful Favorites” staff cookbook features over 400 year-round recipes. We’re proud to say these 7″ x 9¼” cookbooks are made in the USA! For convenience, we gave the 3-ring, loose-leaf cookbooks a padded, wipeable cover. Eight, full-color category dividers organize selections. Accordingly, we’ve included everything from appetizers and desserts to tasty sides and main dishes.
Time after time, these tried and true recipes amaze us. By all means, we hope you’ll consider subscribing so you don’t miss any we share.
These breakfast tacos, in particular, come from our 1st edition cookbook. By all means, you will find them an exciting way to enjoy your favorite breakfast staples.
- 1 lb Pork Sausage cooked and drained
- 4 lg Potatoes diced and fried
- 1 Onion
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 8 Eggs
- 8 Soft Taco Shells*
Breakfast Taco Toppings
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- First, in a large skillet combine cooked sausage; fried, diced potatoes; onions; and bell pepper.
- Second, beat 8 eggs.
- Third, add eggs to the sausage mixture and cook until the eggs are done.
- Next, spoon mixture into taco shells.
- Finally, add toppings of choice.
In any event, let’s “taco” bout taco-themed ornaments for your tree from Bronner’s!
Do you love the flavors of Mexican cooking? Given that, you’ll also want to try our Authentic Mexican Rice recipe.