Flags, fireworks, family, friends, food and FREEDOM! These are just a few of the many things we get to enjoy on Independence Day (and every day) because of the brave men and women who have stood, and continue to rise up and stand, for our great nation! We are celebrating our American pride in red, white and blue, with patriotic decorations for your home and we hope that you will join us too!
Because we love Christmas so much, you know we couldn’t help but start by first decorating a
Christmas tree to wave those hues of red, white and blue!
Our 6′ glittering red, longleaf pine garland is absolutely PERFECT for creating beautiful bursts of color that shimmer like fireworks in the night sky! We wove it along with waves of our 12′ silver holographic tinsel garland (1115446) around a slim tree illuminated by our patriotic, red, white and blue 50 LED light set. Simply decorated with blue shatterproof ornaments (1065872) and 4 x 6 American flags (1035032), our American-themed tree isn’t complete without being a little “star-spangled”! So we added a trio of wooden-star accents!
Patriotic Decorations For Your Stairway
Additionally, you can up-cycle some of your favorite Christmas décor to step up your staircase appeal for the holidays! (Sorry, it’s hard for us to step away from a few good puns!) But seriously, does it get any better than recycling décor you already have? Five items have completely transformed our steps into a grand patriotic staircase:
- 9 Ft. x 12″ White And Silver Garland With 100 Clear Mini Lights (1196764)
- 6 Ft. Red Shiny Ball Garland (1197400)
- 36 Foot Shiny Blue Bead Garland (1150804)
- 36 Foot Shiny Silver Bead Garland (1150800)
- 4″ x 6″ USA Rayon Flag (1035032)
Patriotic Decorating Ideas For The Home
If decorating a tree is a little extreme for you or you don’t have a staircase, we understand. We have some smaller ideas that still have BIG appeal to boldly declare your love for the land of the free!
Just a few decorative pieces can easily transform an ordinary space with patriotic pride! Bronner’s CHRISTmas Wonderland’s gifts department just received some pretty spectacular home decor in time for 2018’s celebration. But let’s face it, patriotism is never out of season or style, so we won’t judge if you want to keep these up all year long!
Here’s our pick of items both new and tried-and-true to display your love for America!
- GOD BLESS AMERICA MY HOME SWEET HOME plaque (1201310)
- Gold-and-Mirror Star Ornament (1189231)
- 4″ x 6″ USA Rayon Flag (1035032)
- Triple Flag Platform Display (1006792)
- Blue Wooden Star Ornament (1195066)
- Red Wooden Star Ornament (1195068)
- White Wooden Star Ornament (1195067)
- Stars And Stripes Forever Soar Jim Shore American Eagle (1195104)
- 6″ Cloche Dome (1075662) Also available in different sizes.
- Walnut Wood Base (1201488)
- Set Of 12 Mini Shiny And Matte Blue Glass Ornaments (1189639)
- Set Of 12 Mini Shiny And Matte Silver Glass Ornaments (1189638)
- I ♥ THE USA (1201372)
- ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL (1201355)
Fireworks are a classic part of Independence Day celebrations all around the USA! Some people choose to enjoy a small show in their own backyard with tiny tots running around with sparklers (and even brighter smiles). While others drive to a favorite spot to see a big show!
We might be a little biased, but Frankenmuth has a pretty special 4th of July traditional celebration! The Volksläufe (The People’s Race) takes place every year, and many people return year after year just “For The Run Of It.” Frankenmuth’s fireworks are pretty glorious, too!
We can’t forget about the food! If you’re looking for a delightful dish to share at your 4th of July picnic or BBQ party, you might want to give one of these treats a try!
Don’t let the name fool you – naturalize our Dreamy Russian Cream recipe into the American dream by adding a few blueberries! Or try our Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips. If you really want to keep the patriotic theme going and you have a taste for the sweet and salty, you can pair this delish salsa with blue tortilla chips!
FRIENDS, FAMILY & FREEDOM
We’re sharing some of our team’s favorite Veterans and American heroes.